By BART or MUNI Metro:
Exit at Montgomery Station. Take the Sansome/Sutter Street exit out of the station. Walk north on Sansome Street for 5 blocks to Clay Street.
From the South Bay by Caltrain:
Take Caltrain to the terminal at 4th and Townsend in San Francisco. Then you may continue with one of the following:
- Take a taxi to our building.
- Take the #10 bus from 4th and Townsend to Sansome and Washington.
- Take the T-Third, J-Church, or N-Judah Metro from 4th and King Streets to Montgomery Station, then follow the directions above.
From the North Bay (Marin County):
Take U.S. 101 South toward San Francisco. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and follow the signs to Lombard Street. Continue to the end of Lombard and turn right on Van Ness Avenue. After six blocks turn left on Broadway. Go through the Broadway Tunnel, then turn right on Columbus Avenue. Turn right on Montgomery Street, then make your first left onto Clay Street. Drive one block to Sansome Street.
From the South Bay (the Peninsula and San Jose):
Take U.S. 101 North toward San Francisco . At the Interstate 80 fork, stay to the right, toward the Bay Bridge and downtown San Francisco. Take the 4th Street exit (this is the last exit before crossing the Bay Bridge). At the bottom of the ramp continue onto Bryant Street, and turn left on 3rd Street. After crossing Market Street, 3rd Street will become Kearny. Turn right on Clay Street and drive two blocks to Sansome Street.
From the East Bay (Oakland):
Take Interstate 80 West across the Bay Bridge. Take the first exit, Fremont Street, on the right side of the Bay Bridge, and turn left onto Fremont Street at the bottom of the ramp. After you cross Market Street, Fremont Street will become Front Street . Turn left onto Sacramento Street and right onto Sansome Street.
- Garage across the street, on Clay St. near Sansome St. $3.00 every 20 minutes.
- Garage two blocks away on 733 Kearny St. at Clay St. (Portsmouth Square Garage). $2.50 per hour.
- Garage two blocks away on 250 Clay St. near Front St. (Golden Gateway Garage). $3.00 every 30 minutes.
- Very limited metered parking is sometimes available, but most of the meters are limited to 30 minutes